Tuesday 23 June 2015

Manshili Cats Wink Lip Tint Review

Hello, my fellow makeup enthusiasts!!!

Today I will be reviewing Manshili's Cats Wink lip tint. I bought it from Aliexpress for 8.69$ or ~570 INR as it was on sale. You can buy them here.The seller shipped out quickly within 24 hours by China Post Registered Mail and the tracking number was active within 2 days. Shipping was super fast, 16 days!! Usually, it takes around a month or more for my items to arrive from Aliexpress.



The items were tightly packed in bubble wrap and there was no spillage. Yay! The seller had even wrapped the tints in a foam bag so they were nice and snug. The bag smelled like candy. Yum!!

The lip tints themselves are super cute!! Who wouldn't love something packaged like a cat? And those teeny tiny ears are totally adorable!!! *squeal* 

The tints come in three colours - No. 5 is Pink, No. 6 is Orange and No.7 is Cherry red. I feel Cherry red is the prettiest but then again, I am very partial to reds. Haha. 

How cute is that?

The tints have a sweet smell but taste horrid! Ack! However once they are dry you cannot taste them. Extremely buildable. You can swipe once or twice for a natural look or apply more coats for an opaque finish. These do not dry out my lips as most lip tints do. I don't know how to describe the texture but they kind of feel oily somehow while wet. They give a lovely sheen to the lips and are moisturizing enough. I did not feel the need to put on any lip balm. However you do need to exfoliate your lips as they will emphasize chapped areas. 

I really love these tints and will probably buy them again when these are used up.

Disclaimer : I have bought these items with my own money. This is not a sponsored review.

Scroll down for more pictures. Enjoy!! 

                
Pink


Orange


Cherry red


One swipe
Multiple swipes
With flash
Without flash
Under running water
After vigorous scrubbing






















No comments:

Post a Comment